Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ON THE PROWL.

 Top from Liberte, Rough Rider jeans, Wedge from Parisian,, Bag from Oltre.
Forever21 necklace, earrings and bracelet, Fringe necklace; own, Esprit watch, Rayban from Rayban
I LOVE animal prints. It's a closet must-have for every stylish woman out there and it never goes off season. I was ecstatic when I saw this top at the rack and immediately, with no second thought,  grabbed it from the hanger and didn't let it go until I was sure that I paid for it and finally be mine! MINE!  Haha! (addict much). 




 

This pair of wedge sandals from Parisian is to die for. I love the metal accent at the back which makes it look like a heels in someways. ^o^ plus the fact that its height is 5inches, it's an instant height enhancer for a petite gal like me. Yey!

P.S
I wore this outfit (minus the wedge, I opted to wear one of my trusty flats) when I went to watch my boyfriend play basketball against the School of Medicine. Congratulations College of Nursing for winning the game! :)

1 comment: