Saturday, November 26, 2011

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK.

OK.
Hello there! I come in peace. :wink:


Call me Mae.I enjoy writing. I write down every random stuff that pops up in my fanatical-hyperactive mind every now and then, and I have been doing this for 13 years now. The only thing that made it different was that I’ve been writing it in my journal or diary notebook as what I called it in grade school. I know you’re very much familiar with this ’diary notebook‘ I’m saying, it was the cutest and coolest stuff for girls back then! It comes with a tiny lock and a key for privacy’s sake and/or to keep your siblings and parents away from sneaking a peek into it or worst reading your entire entry! :shock:


Anyway, I already lost track of their number and whereabouts, though I’m pretty sure and can still remember that I burned one of those journals of memories due to an overwhelming emotion, I-can’t-believed-i-wrote-this! and OhMy!-It’s-too-embarrassing-to-remember! entries. HAHA!

Going back. YES! I finally decided to go on blogging for a change. Like, c’mon! Almost everything now is through the internet and online so why not dive in and enjoy the fun and benefits of the cyber world, right? I would be posting random stuffs here, purely R.A.N.D.O.M.. I’m also hoping to meet new friends. Don’t worry, I may be shy, but I’m friendly. :D


So, yeah, here’s to my very first blog entry. I hope I won’t be lazy about this blogging thing. That’s it for now. Ciao!

Lovelots.

No comments:

Post a Comment