WARNING: HEAVY IMAGE AHEAD.
You will need:
1 -Chain necklace
3 - Round pins (I'm not really sure what to call it)
4 - Metal cover? (Again, I really have no idea what to call it. o.o Sorry!)
5 - Beads
6 - Pliers
7- Textile glue (you can use other kinds of glue, just be sure that it will really hold the tassel in place)
8- Connector Chain
10 - Scissors
- Choose a colored tassel according to your choice.
- Divide tassel into sections each measuring 3in long.** It's up to you on how many sections you want to divide it, this will pertain to the number of bundled tassels afterwards. The many, the better. In my case, I divided it into 9.
- Using the textile glue, place an ample amount unto the top end of the tassel and roll it. **Roll it like you roll a sushi! Hahaha!
- Using the round pin, poke the pin from below the rolled tassel and make sure you poke it from the center, with the round part facing down and the end facing up.
- Insert one metal cover and one bead .
- Using the pliers, bend the end to secure the cover and bead in place.
- Remove one connector from the connector chain and hook it on one of the bundled tassel.
- For the first bundled tassel, hook it at the center of the chain necklace to serve as a guide for the next one.
- **It's up to you on how you would want your necklace to look like or be designed. The bundled tassels can be as close as you want them to be or 1 inch gap in between, etc.. It's really your choice! You're the desinger! :D
- Don't forget to place the lock! :)
Your very own fringe necklace! Yey! :D
So. How did you find it?
Did you find it easy? or better yet, did you understand my tutorial? HAHAHAHA!
I'm not sure on how I relayed the steps, but I guess the pictures could speak more for itself, right? :D
I hope you find this useful. It's pretty simple and easy though, don't you think?
Let me know if you have created one for yourself.
You can be as creative as you want with your fringe necklace.
Remember, you are the designer! <3<3<3